View Single Post
      02-07-2019, 06:26 PM   #2246
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

This thread for some reason has me observing people everytime I work out lol. Before this thread I could give two chits what people do. Two things that literally annoyed me tonight at the gym. First one was when I was in the bathroom this guy was taking a crap and walked out of the bathroom without washing his effing hands. Than I see him high fiving his buddies as he's picking up dumbbells

The second incident was this new year resolutioner guy tapped me on the shoulder and said something to me during the middle of my set. Because I had my headset on I couldn't hear what he said? I said "excuse me?" He said "why do you look so serious?" I said "cause I'm in the zone! I'm here to workout and not really chit chat." So he goes on and starts talking about random shit? So I try to be courteous and say "Cool!" but at the same time hoping he catches the hint when he sees me sliding my headphones back on. So annoying. Hopefully I didn't come off as a dick
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00