02-11-2019, 05:48 PM   #2264
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris82 View Post
biggest annoyance for me is people hogging a weights/machines etc. I've seen someone on the same squat rack doing bullshit exercises with the bench for 45 minutes. Drives me crazy. GTFO
LOL just got home from the gym and the same thing happened. So it's your typical Monday packed as hell and this new guy is seated in the front where the dumbells are. He grabs a set of dumbells 25lbs, 30lbs, 35lbs, 40lbs, 45lbs and 50lbs all placed in front of him. Mind you it's Monday busy as shit and he took all these weights that now it's an inconvenience for everyone wanting to use the weights. Granted we have two sets of each weight but still. Not only that people had to walk completely around this guy because he blocked the walk path. Eventually a staff member had to talk to the guy and he had the nerve to give everyone around him the stink face
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0