View Single Post
      02-14-2014, 11:22 AM   #26
2swift
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvanlieu View Post
Stock Porsche lacking the sport exhaust are too tame...the exhaust will likely transform your car to make it feel exotic all of the time.

Best money I spent on our cayman is the carnewal mod for the stock exhaust: just the right amount of sound, off throttle gurgling etc....no drone.

Congrats on the 911, especially for picking the right color

- b
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbo5 View Post
Jesus
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtwyim View Post
I thought you should warm the brakes slightly, then do 60 to 5, all out almost complete stops, repeat multiple times in reasonably quick successions. And do not stop completely until they have a chance to cool down.
Hmm...I haven't read about that. I'll definitely try that out. At times, the squeeks are unbearably annoying. Will keep you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin135 View Post
Congrats on the car it looks beautiful. What kind of exhaust did you get? I cannot recommend enough just going straight pipe (cats intact), it's the cheapest option and sounds insane. I used to think the M3 sounded better when I just had an x pipe in the 991 but once I opened that exhaust up it is worlds better. I will try to take a video once my external mic comes in.
Yes, please. I have the Fabspeed x-pipe on order. They are taking forever though so I might cancel. I haven't seen videos on a 991 with straight pipes yet. Please share once available!
2014 Porsche 991 C2S - SOLD!
2011.5 E92 M3 6MT - SOLD!
Appreciate 0