View Single Post
      11-11-2014, 05:15 PM   #37
MghtyPtrck
Rep
Drives: i3

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteis350 View Post
Sorry.. I both laughed and cried when I read this so had to reply. Medicine as a field is a joke and a disaster.. Not to rain on your parade, but not one single physician I know, in any specialty (literally) is happy with medicine, satisfied with their career, or is getting paid enough to afford a Lambo. Unless you get an MBA or a JD in combo with that med degree, I would put these thoughts out of your head.. and frankly, I would steer clear of medicine. My cheerful advice to all the youngens

And to the OP, nice i8, by the way.
Well, I'm sorry you have those sentiments and for knowing people in every single medical field (literally) that share the same outlook.

I'll just say that I know quite a few people in the medical field and have quite a few close relatives that are doctors and have done real well for themselves. They also seem to be pretty happy. I think since you know people on one end of the spectrum and I know people on the other end of the spectrum, I would take the average which is the middle, and the middle aint so bad.

Also, I have other aspirations so I think I'll be alright. Thanks for being concerned
Appreciate 0