Hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: Maserati Ghibli, E92m, FTR

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MghtyPtrck View Post
Okay, and?

I make a general statement and you guys think you know me and what my situation is based on people you know!

Am I suppose to apologize or change my career goals because what I am trying to become "won't" have a quick monetary return? Compared to the people you know or whatever you do?

L O L

And stop bringing up people you know... this is the internet.

I think my i3 will last me awhile.
Calm down there sparky.
Nobody is here to smash your dreams and call you a pauper. What people are trying to tell you is all that college debt can and WILL crush you. I commend your aspirations on becoming a doctor, I had thought about it early on but to be honest long term college wasn't for me. I was convinced I would go without college and it's taken along time for me with what little college I have and mine was useless but that's another story.
Goals are important, but small goals brother. Cars like this are very expensive, and it takes years to earn it. Your time will come... But not before you've worked several years to pay your debts and earn it.
I'm not a doctor, an my career doesn't carry a botique name like doctor, but after working my ass off, I've been humbled and earned what I have. Can I afford a Lamborghini? Not comfortably, but with more work, yes. It's all about one thing...
How bad do you want it, and how hard will you work to achieve it. If a couple post on a forum hurt your feelings that bad, you WONT earn it, period. Not trying to be a dick, but you gotta brush that shit off and prove people wrong when you own a home and have the keys to that car.

Anyway OP, awesome garage you have, you've obviously done well for yourself, therefore, big congrats from me. That huracan is amazing. I've tried tellin myself I'd love to buy the i8 because how gorgeous it is, but I can't get past the price for a 3cyl. But it does have it's market place and I do love it.
Enjoy in good health, Doc.
Appreciate 0