Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
You live in a bubble. That much is apparent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
.... How would you like it if someone told you that you were wasting your money on computer courses rather than buying a gun to be a better supporter of the US constitution?
We all live in a bubble. That is just a stupid comment meant to insult, explaining nothing, adding nothing.

I'm sorry Murf993, but it isn't all about you. I thought we were talking about the hoards of zombies roaming the streets, looking to kick in your door.
These are the people who would benefit from a stronger culture of learning rather than immersing in the gun culture. You, who makes it known you own a Porche (not just a BMW), might need a trip to the empathy store, but you are not one I am talking about with my comment above.

In this modern world I think we all live in, there are two socio-economic groups that stand out to me. The Jewish people outperform the masses, stressing learning & the book. Asian folks also outperform, and are known to have extreme devotion to learning how to advance.
My parents did it the Catholic way. They had a bunch, threw them out on the street, & hoped someone would rise to the top. So last century.

Murf
Aren't you supposed to be studying Windows 98 or something?
Appreciate 1
Murf99314114.00