Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
1) Don't hate the Gators now...they whined but easily showed last year that OSU should have never been in that game in the first place. Again, that proved the strength of schedule should be an important parameter...

2) I do not think OSU is a bad team at all. They actually may be the best out there this year. If they win it all, there is no argument for them not to be in the final game as one of few unbeaten teams left. Then, that game will either -- prove me (and SEC fans) very wrong, or prove it again that loosing in SEC by a field goal is actually worth more points than beating Younstown...
1) I don't hate the Gators. Were they the only team deserving to play in the championship with OSU last year? No, but Mayer did make a good campaign out of things. That still doesn't mean that OSU last year was a bad team, which every SEC person just points to that game and says, "see, we won, we're better". It was 1 game, OSU's worst game all season, Florida had a bad game that year too, it just didn't happen to be the championship game. Shit happens.

2) Correct, OSU is doing all the right things again. Why does Y-town state keep coming up? Every team in every conference plays easy games. Get over it. Tressel just plays teams from Ohio for "state pride games", and Y-town state was also the school Tressel was the head coach at before going to OSU which is also why he scheduled them. Again, get over the easy games, everyone plays them.

LSU has played some bad teams as well. Mid Tenn.(S. Belt), Tulane(C-USA), La. Tech(WAC), Miss, and Ole Miss aren't exactly high caliber teams. Everyone plays weak teams, it's nothing new.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0