Thread: Joke thread
View Single Post
      02-24-2019, 12:40 PM   #34
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Mom and the priest are into close combat into families bedroom as the husband arrived at home and the priest has to disappear into the closet to hide himself.
Also into the closet the youngest son and he goes like "Dark in here" "Ummm...yes" "I got a baseball glove..." "Thats nice" whispered the priest. "Its just 250,- for you" The priest paid the price.
One week later, same start, same game into the closet as the door was shut: "Dark in here, aint?" "...." "I got a nice pair of soccer shoes" "How much?!?" "250,-" Paid and ok
The same week, the young business man return home with brand new cowboy boots at his feet, his father noted that and ask, how he could effort those boots. "Oh, I'd just sold that old baseball glove and the soccer shoes for very good prices". Holy canoli the father responds, you must surely have betrayed someone to earn so much money. Theres only one way to go: To the church and confess your sins.
So they went to the church, the young man enters the confessional, closes the door and determind "Dark in here"
"Stop pulling the one armed bandit!" replys the priest from the other side.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50