12-16-2014, 06:27 AM   #242
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I know how it goes. Like I said, sounds like most women seem to follow this EXACT same thinking pattern, no matter the cultural, financial, religeous or geographical differences.

I don't revel in the attitude anymore like you seem to still enjoy it. It was cute when I was a kid, but I don't tolerate the back and forth as much as I used to. Nowadays, I am quick to turn my back on a potential girlfriend when I notice certain similarites to prior relationships.

Whomever my next SO will be, she will have to be quite unique for me to put up with the standard habits of most women. Until then, I will continue to play around and also get a lock for my fridge.

Disclaimer: I am fully aware that I am far from perfect, and I still have much to learn, so my next SO would have to put up with my nonsense as well.

Have fun with it while you can, Billup. I'm sure that you will be just fine whether you decide to leave her alone, or you guys get married in the future.
I don't really revel in it, per se, I more or less take it as a grain of salt and laugh it off. I'll speak my mind, and unfortunately sometimes it wasn't what she wanted to hear, but as is life.

I enjoy my life right now, I have nothing to be upset about, and it seems like it irks her because even if something is going on, she doesn't like that I'm always positive. I used to be reckless when we first met, the not give a fuck attitude, now that I actually am doing well in life I'm not so high strung. I just want to go to a bar, have some drinks, ride my bike, and bang...., in no particular order.
Appreciate 0