View Single Post
      02-03-2020, 04:25 PM   #5
Xr600
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e

Thanks a lot for your replies: didn't own a great many BMW's ( an F20 and my current F30). The F20 was a proper go-kart (Fun !) when it had to be, and I also kind of like the 330e for what that does well .

The i3 here is somehow slightly overpriced on paper, though significantly cheaper than a Model 3 SR. Direct competitors on the price point here is Hyundai Kona 64 KWh.. Had a Kona as a loaner for 24h. as I had a very positive 1'st impression on a test drive: However as good a car as it probably is, it just still feels like a cheap car loaded with buttons + a huge battery.. In other words: It's an ICE vehicle where they slapped in an electric motor - And it shows long term.

On the subject of wheels: The i3s comes standard on 20" I believe, also with the wider track: Must admit that I am slightly worried about the 'one supplier of tyres' concept long term... One can only hope that production keeps on after production of the car stops (and hope for prices to be reasonable).

Will give it som extra thought: I am a big fan of the i3 interior, and the moon roof .

Best, Torben
Appreciate 0