Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335 E92 DCT

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
It's not all broscience. There is truth to the fasted cardio statement. There is truth to the statement regarding carbs burning quickly (..as do the sugars). He should have been more specific with his reference to fats, but he wasn't as far off the mark as your response would suggest. I agree with your flexible dieting suggestion (..and that's generally how I approach my eating unless I'm dieting down for a specific reason; i.e...show prep), but I also think that flexible dieting is best suited for those who already have control of their eating (..just like I feel that intricate body builder splits are best suited for advanced lifters, not new gym-goers). That's just my opinion though. People fail more often than they succeed with flexible eating and/or BB splits.
Apologies to both perhaps a little to direct with my reply. I just hate reading misinformed inforatmion. You seemed switched on so you know that feel, when you read that sort of information.

I'm always here to help and share my experience and knowledge to whomever is open to listen.
Appreciate 0