04-29-2011, 11:26 AM   #30
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvwirelessguy View Post
Here we go again with the big boned crap and Ill never be skinny, thats another good one

Its all BS. Fat peoples bones look no different than thin peoples bones. The only thing limiting your success is you're head

In just over 6 months I lost over 70lbs, and very little of my success had to do with visits to the gym.

Most of it is just eating right, eating less, having self control and moving around more

Your main focus at first should be nutrition, don't get overwhelmed by trying to do too much at once in regards to running, jogging, going to the gym, ect

Pay attention to what you are putting into your mouth, choose quality foods. Know exactly how many calories you are taking in each day.

Wow looking good man (no homo)

But I still wouldn't call you "skinny", your fit for sure - but not skinny.

While you lost a lot of weight, you still have a larger build of a person, so fit/healthy/normal - yes, but Skinny I don't think so.

I am on a diet, and so far have had a small bowl of oatmeal for breakfast today(no butter, sugar, or syrup), probably a grilled chicken breast and veggies for lunch and a salad for dinner, then to the gym again.

Last night I weighed in, and Im down to 2lbs. 30 minutes of jogging on the treadmill really works out, along with a diet and we're going back tonight.

Im wondering what you guys actually eat? Do you have any recipes you'd like to share (i don't eat fish, but anything else is fair game)

Day 3:
248lbs Working heart rate of 163, resting of 115

Feeling better then I was

Thanks again for all the help guys!
Appreciate 0