Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
in the bold are the questions
Your bold responses had me laugh man. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E82tt6 View Post
For chicken, I buy chicken breats, trim them, cut them to serving size, and then freeze in packets for later use. I prefer the freedom to cook later so I have more options in terms of seasoning, method of cooking, etc.
Darkcloud,do what E82 said. I buy the "large" packs at Sams that contain 10-12 breasts. They aren't the best to buy in terms of health, but I can't afford to buy the really good shit.

If you ask the butcher at the store, they usually have high quality chicken in the back that they can trim and weigh out for you. But be warned, can be really really expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh49 View Post
Couch - Can you elaborate on this a drop more? I've been taking centrum for the past few months, and you are one of a few people I have heard say this in the past few weeks..

Maybe I'll pick some up next time I'm at the store..
I can't really explain it all that well. I started looking up on multi-vitamins and for men Centrum was never one recommended. I figured I'd give them a try and almost immediately I felt like I had more energy and overall just felt better.

My allergies have been out of wack for the last year. Just didn't feel right for the last 7-8 months. So much so I went and had blood work done and everything. I feel so much better now. Even my co-workers have noticed a difference.

I just recommend at least giving them a try. And if you try another multi make sure it contains NO iron.
Appreciate 0