View Single Post
      06-26-2020, 09:25 AM   #12
RMNB
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 440xi CPE BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_M3 View Post
I used to be around 180/185 and Id love to get back there but its baby steps, I know it wont happen over night or in a month. Im using this as a start to get myself on track and start to learn what I need and what calorie intake I should look to consume to cut down. If the program works, then fantastic. If it doesn't, Ill use what im learning to continue trying to cut on my own. I bought it because there are alot of people who have had success on this guys' programs so I though to give it a try.

Mind expanding on what you've done to cut down to 180 and what you're doing to maintain your weight?
I'll chime in. Figure out your TDEE (daily caloric intake to maintain current weight. Tons of calculators that give you a good idea for that. Once you do that gradually reduce by 100 cals, no weight loss after a week, reduce to 200 until you lose a pound a week. SAFE for a cut and NOT to lose muscle mass as long as your PROTEIN grams equals your body weight if not a little higher (+25%) . Very simple formula. It works 100% of the time.

Eat whole foods, get rid of ALL THE CRAP you've been eating all your life. No junk food, soda, ice cream, chips. NOTHING! Only way! Otherwise you will get frustrated with no progress and quit. You can't OUT EXERCISE A BAD DIET! Losing weight is easy. Building muscle and losing fat is a bit tougher so find a proven workout program, get your diet spot on and change your body. I've put on 20lbs of muscle and I'm 50. It certainly can be done especially at your age. Get in the gym and fuk some shit up and grow!
Appreciate 0