CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
If she is a fitness instructor.....she's definitely only looking for followers. One of the biggest reason I never got into SM even though I am involved with the gym like I am.

These people are so vain. And they make these BS posts like "on my way to the gym getting ready to go to war"...blah blah blah.

And most of them aren't really that impressive to begin with unless they are "enhanced". And even some of those look ordinary. So many fakes out there spewing advice, and a lot of it dangerous!
Very true. I have a friend who is a certified instructor and claims he knows everything. Very outspoken, constantly posting click bait shit like "off to war" and "gonna go improve my life today" and how much he lifted compared to yesterday. I've literally put him on ignore on all social media because it's too annoying. I worked out with him for a bit and was in pain constantly. Not the good kind of pain, but like the "I did this wrong" type of pain. Started working out with a different friend who is a physical therapist and emphasizes proper form, and just like that all the pain is gone and I've improved exponentially.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00