View Single Post
      05-28-2020, 01:07 PM   #22
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
looks like it has a chance. But then again Toyota got our hopes up with the FT1 before ruining the car.

Manual. Near 3000 pounds. Revived/modernized SR20DET motor with 8k redline. Count me in. A higher end model with a detuned GTR/Q60/VR-series + RWD to take on the supra would be nice too.
I wonder if they will use the variable compression 2.0T motor as the base motor? The top trim will likely get the VR from the Q50/60 RedSport lineup, which would be super cool.

Also, sort of a tangent, but no has mentioned just HOW many freaking vehicles are in that video. 12 total, a new Z, new Frontier, the Titan is seemingly replaced by the Navara (although it looks to be the same size as the Frontier), that's 3 all new models.

The Kicks (pre-existing SUV) and the Armada (also pre-existing) are shown, but they have added in SEVEN freaking SUV's between those 2. The former is very small, and latter is very large, but how the actual f*** did they manage to make 7 sizes between them. I really hope this is more of a case study thing where they are gauging buyer interest and don't actually plan on bringing NINE total SUV's into production. For a company that isn't doing well financially, it seems like a massive waste of money to make that many new SUV's.
Appreciate 1
Humdizzle6024.00