shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Moving on from convos with people who aren't really football fans but like sipping on the ole haterade - I thought Herbert was a stud but sheesh at the records he's already shattered.

Dudes special. Chargers got a gift from the football gods.
Okay so I'm not a football fan and have to agree that Brady is the GOAT to be one?

BRADY IS THE GOAT!!!

Can I play in your sandbox now?

Have to agree, Herbert is special…making the Dolphins, Lions and Giants head offices look silly.

I think I'd rather have him than Burrow at this point, not sure over Chase as he's special too, but given the QB situation in Washington,
Nah not having to admit BRADY is the goat, it's not coming up with "but in a different multiverse if Brady's dad didn't have steak that one night medium rare and then got horny, Brady would've never been conceived so therefore he's not the goat type of arguments.

I'm so pissed Gettleman passed on Herbert. People were so adamant he was going to be a bust because he's extremely introverted and too calm LOL.

Burrows is good but I don't think he's Herbert / Murray good. Murray has the best nickname however. "Hail Murray" lol
Appreciate 1
Bongoxxx804.00