08-13-2014, 03:22 PM   #136
Carac
Captain
Rep
Drives: E30M3, E39M5, SLSAMG, RRS SVR

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlonline View Post
Checking the Wallenius and Wilhemsen web site ( http://schedule.2wglobal.com/AppSche…countryList.do), the next ship to depart Bremerhaven for Port Hueneme (California port of entry) departs August 23 and arrives September 17. From that point, it's estimated to be another week or so before it is at the dealer and prepped for pick up by the customer. If you're not on the west coast, you can check the W&W site for other ships departing Bremerhaven for other ports of entry in the U.S.
My port will likely be Baltimore. Should be a three hour truck drive down to my dealership. So I'm probably looking at the Integrity or Tulane, which would mean Sept 6th or 8th in Baltimore then (assuming they don't need to do much at VPC), my dealership sometime the week of the 8th. If it's not those two, the next boat would arrive the 16th. We'll see.

Also, part of my agreement for MSRP when I made the deposit was that they get to keep it in the showroom for a week to show vetted prospective buyers. They have a literal velvet rope and have a strict look don't touch policy for anyone but deposit holders. And even they can only open it and look around. No sitting.

Last edited by Carac; 08-13-2014 at 03:33 PM..
Appreciate 0