shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noneya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Well, you see how all the slower cars are on the right? It doesn't work like that everywhere 😂

Two places come to mind immediately. Egypt and Mexico. Go drive there and tell me if it's even possible to go 60 mph on their roads let alone max speed, lol. They have no laws they drive anywhere in any direction at any given time. Nobody knows left is to pass right is for slower moving traffic. The street might be 2-3 lanes but there will be 4-6 cars crammed into a 2-3 lane road.

Okay fine, not as developed all over (and yes, plenty of places in these countries that are developed but not everywhere) like Germany, Canada, US et all. Same thing. You see how the slower moving traffic was in the right lane? Yeah not in North America nor will they get out your way.

However, I am super envious of your roads and no limits.
I've driven well above 60mph within a 2hour radius of Mexico City and it was not significantly different from US, Canada, or most of Europe.
Mexico City used to issue drivers licenses with just proof of residence and $50. No tests were given, written or driven. This didn't change until 2014-2015. This wasn't exclusive to M.C either. Terrifying when you think about it, lol.
Regardless, last time I drove in Mexico was probably 2012. Things evolve get better. Usually.
Appreciate 0