Sea-Tac
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2108 X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov View Post
I am grateful to you for such a detailed argumentation in this discussion, but now I'm not trying to discuss the entire history of Russia for the past 100 years, I never received an answer to the question - what does the US have to do with it?
Once again - Russia and Germany (mostly) are building a gas pipeline from Russia to Germany. Do you think Germany is stupid? Germany itself can not solve this issue (without the US)?

PS ...no, according to your arguments - you yourself started )))
According to your fact 5, please specify:
How many civilians did Russia kill with the bloody annexation of the Crimea? Well, maybe I do not know something, you probably have accurate data, maybe even a list of these unhappy civilians? At the same time please specify how many years the heroic defense of the Crimea lasted, after which it was evidently Crimea and was captured by artful Russian troops?
Hello Ivan...

There is no argument. I stated facts. Facts are a known, verifiable and quantifiable thing that can be proven by independent evidence.

236 civilians died in conflict related violence since Russia caused the Crimean conflict between 2014 and 2016. As of 2016 the overall death total in the conflict was 9160 according to the United Nations.

I don't have a list of the dead civilians. If you contact the International Court of Justice in The Hague, NL, names are recorded there. They do this as the necessary preliminary work for evidentiary purposes to be used against those tried criminally on the world stage.

Certainly, dead civilians are no longer unhappy civilians, though I would think they would rather be unhappy than dead. I would think those that are unhappy are their loved ones, especially, any children they left behind.

I know of no such thing of a "heroic" defense of the Crimea.