View Single Post
      10-04-2021, 05:04 AM   #367
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Was actually pulling for the Pats for a stupid reason: to see if Brady would walk off the field with his tail between his legs like he did to Eli twice and Nick Foles. Very easy for Brady to run over and praise Bill/Mac after barely winning but even after regular season losses, he is known to run away.

Regardless, Big Ben should retire but the Steelers don’t have a QB waiting and they have a brutal schedule. Not taking Arizona serious as I see Dallas/GB/Rams and even the Bucs beating them if they meet in the playoffs.

Back to the AFC, even though they won, the Chiefs D is of serious concern. They can be beat but who can outscore them? Jets finally winning a game is like them winning a super bowl. That team has some curse as they have been notoriously bad for ages except for a couple of back to back AFC championship games over 10 years ago and Vinny’s magical 1998 season. I don’t know how those fans can stay loyal but glad I’m not one of them.
Appreciate 0