View Single Post
      03-22-2009, 06:17 AM   #4
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

* Application Fee $300
* Social Security number of all applicants.
* Complete address for the past 2 years (including complete name and address of landlords for past 24 months).
* Name, address, and all income earned from all employers for past 24 months.
* Copies of previous two years W-2 forms.
* Copy of most recent year-to-date pay stub.
* Name, address, account number, monthly payment and current balance for: installment loans, revolving charge accounts, student loans, mortgage loans, and auto loans.
* Name, address, account number, and balance of all deposit accounts, including: checking accounts, savings accounts, stocks, bonds, etc.
* Three months most recent statements for deposit accounts, stocks, bonds, etc.
* If you choose to include income from Child Support/Alimony bring copies of court records of cancelled checks showing receipt of payment.

If you are applying for a V.A. Loan:

* DD-214, Certificate of Eligibility, or statement from your Commanding Officer if you are on active duty.

If you are self-employed or paid by commission:

* Previous two years Federal Income Tax Returns with all schedules and a year-to-date profit and loss statement.

If you own other properties:

* Address of properties and current market value.
* Any debt owed on properties; Lender's name, address, account number, monthly payment, and current balance.
* Copy of previous two years Federal Income Tax Returns with all schedules.
* If rented; copy of lease.

Mail this to me and I will fill out their application and lock them in. I will send the loan to a FDIC insured bank but that doesn't matter because this is a loan not a savings account so if the bank or company goes out of business their loan get taken over with the same terms. If the rates go down I can float them or switch to another bank if their is a big difference.
Appreciate 0