Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxwellM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
at 17 years old and half a year of working at my dads place I finally got my own car. My fam use to have a e46 zhp that shuttled me to school and places. After driving my dads GL450 and C300 for a year it was time I wanted my very own vehicle. I wanted a RWD car with a motor that would sing. it had to be my daily and be super fun to go anywhere to. Also have a solid feel like the mercedes cars i was use to but needed to be a more direct feeling car for the driver. I test drove infiniti g37s and other "sports cars" but when i drove the e90 for the first time, it was a dream to drive and other cars lacked its soul. It already had an exhaust on it and M3 upper and lower control arms. I was my car to go to the beach with all 4 freinds sitting. I remember letting people drive it cuz i was to drunk and them saying how amazing the car feels and how the steering is so tough LOLOL Hydraulic steering is the BEST! I took many trips to the mountains and bike paths to bring out my road bikes as well as other bikes my friend's had. Its been 4-5 years now and the vehicle has been slightly different than when I first got it. My favorite new edition are the Apex arc 8s. Never lifted a wheel so light LOLOL.

the car looks more aggressive now with those rims. I see you removed the bike mount. It looks clean without it. Nice car.
LOL the car first came with 19in rims. I swapped it out for BBS style 197s 18 inches. Finally a 17 inch rim. As i got older I got smaller rims LOL
Appreciate 0