View Single Post
      09-05-2020, 09:26 AM   #43
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

well it seems Merc's can still party without the partying theme song playing..
great job from them to balance out the optimal level of 1 single engine map.. probably more adjustment can come into play from energy recovery side to set the pace during the race.. and i guess Merc' ll be even faster in the race now.. and you know wha this engine mode ban seems backfired as i somehow trying to say.. cause it planned to help Red Bull to close the gap but looks like Honda is been hurt the most out of this engine mode ban.. since its mostly relies on power in Monza it looks like that at least... lets see what Horner will say about this ban now..
94th pole for Hamilton.. writing a history still...

as it was expected Ferraris must be glad there wont be fans on track tomorrow.. 13 or 17th they re right.. ouch!!

i guess Albon started to have the same parts that Max is using cause he is getting faster each weekend.. 0.2-.0.3 between Albon and Max now.. they did the right thing by swapping Albon's engineers clearly.. this engine mode ban can make their race pace better but im not sure of that we ll see tomorrow..

seeing Sainz in 3rd place on the grid is great..
i hope there wont be a demolition derby in the first corner cause grid ll be a bit mixed and everyone ll go for it.. next years McLaren.. just wait for it..

i guess tomorrow Racing Points and Renaults will have a better race pace than quali.. it was unlucky that Ricciardo messed up his last Q3 lap but Renaults are looking nice stiil..

Last edited by yco; 09-05-2020 at 09:31 AM..
Appreciate 1
fanatic11018.50