King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Has anyone ever been in a shitty work environment? Here is the situation I am currently in-

1) was brought into a team and company that seemed very structured and was making good money
2) turned out, within a few months; company was not making good money and had expenses thru the roof and lost a lost of money
3) management team was completely replaced by a bunch of dimwits that dont care about the people at all... CEO has no idea what he is doing (that got himself into his own HR mess), CFO is a part time employee, and the new VPs is borderline unprofessional
4) direct manager is very junior and a moron that doesn't resolve any conflict; and doesn't deal with any confrontation... he brought a lady back to our team that everyone wanted to fire and has now created even more conflict within our team

My exit strategy is already slowly planned but how did people tough out BS like this? It's amazing to see how something that was once decent fell into the dumps so quick.
LOL. Now_Rudi where you at?
Oh man.....

ASAP I'm in a similar situation. Although my environment has changed and the employees I work directly with have finally realized that I'm not the devil; the company now finds itself in distress.

I'm currently faced with the decision of looking for a new job or riding the wave until it crashes. Ultimately these are the only two choices you really have.
Appreciate 0