View Single Post
      02-09-2019, 02:47 PM   #9
buddenfan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epirali View Post
This is just one man’s opinion, and its strange for me to see that color with that back, so it may be just that I am used to the roadster look with that color. But to my eye the second looks better, but as much as I like the design of those wheels the black wheels make that coupe look more serious.

But ultimately only one thing matters: what looks good to you and you like when you get in and out of the car? And what color interior feels good to you?

Have you set in a car with various color interiors? They feel very different and pictures or video can’t convey that. On my first coupe (2015) I was convinced I wanted dark interior, but when I say in a pure impulse the oyster color (which I would have NEVER picked by look or preference) just worked great. So when I sat in it I ended up choosing that.
My current i8 has the dark brown trim with blue stitching.
I test drove the m850i last week with the two tone brown interior.

For the next i8 coupe I want the ecopper interior and I plan to install a star headliner similar to a rolls royce wraith. I like both exterior colors but sadly they are missing the tron blue front grill. That to me is a huge appeal to the i8 look. My current i8 is white with black and has the blue grill and accents however I seen a while and even a black i8 without the blue accents and it doesnt look half as good as with the accents
Appreciate 0