Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIGARGUY View Post
I've tried a couple of shots of 1MR (1 More Rep) in the past couple of weeks. I've taken it around 6pm, about a half hour before my workout. This stuff blows away every other pre-workout suppliment hands down. Honestly, it works so well, I can't take any more of it. Every time I tried it, I was up until at least 3am the next morning. I didn't feel jittery with it, but just had tons of energy. Maybe I should have it for breakfast....
I agree. It is awesome! I was going to take it just for the focus aspect. I had never felt so focused ever. And the energy is really indescribable. Couldn't sit still for hours, but not jittery at all. Driving was awesome with the focus it gave me. Then I read the back before I bought it and it said use on it on workout days only. FTL.

However, I'm concerned now with taking anything with 1,3 dimethylamylamine. Side effects seem to be kinda crazy. Although I had none of the supposed side effects. And had sex the night I took it with no problem what so ever.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125364111

I tried AEN Presurge Unleashed. Took it twice, and I've never felt more weird in my life. I literally felt sick. I took it back and am trying White Flood today.
Appreciate 0