View Single Post
      07-31-2020, 07:25 AM   #2414
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
sheesh, what you been doing in the meantime?

Have been active as shit the last couple days. Gym in the AM with either golf or yardwork after work. Have been 16,000 steps+ each day, yeah I count my steps get off my back... King Rudi lol. Prolly down 3-5lbs from Tuesday, but this was after eating like a hoss for the last 10 days give or take, so assumed I'd drop relatively quickly. Hit arms this morning, I took them out of my regimen for a little while, but I am adding them in as of lately. Golf tournament got pushed, but hoping to get a vacation in within the next two months. So that's my goal for leaning out as of now!
I'm not saying shit.

You feel the look though.

I feel the same way you do though. Aside from not making it to the gym last night,(I still did chest and tri's at home on the rings and paralletes) I've been killing it the past few weeks. Roughly between 2-4 weeks left in my cut. Length will depend on how lean I get in the next 2 weeks. Meticulously counting calories and macros, increasing weight and doing roughly 15 minutes of cardio for every hour spent resistance training. My body looks crazy! I've never looked like this in my life. Fat calipers say that I'm at 9.4% body fat but I don't trust it as I still have a little flab or loose skin or whatever it is just around the belly button, but everywhere else is ripped. Veins popping out everywhere, sadly on my forehead too but whatever, I'll take it. I'm definitely starting to feel the cut in means of lack of energy though, but I'm quite pleased with how I look. Now to finish this cut, and start a lean bulk. I'm stoked to add some more mass now.
Appreciate 1
JP102463.00