Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I'm not saying shit.

You feel the look though.

I feel the same way you do though. Aside from not making it to the gym last night,(I still did chest and tri's at home on the rings and paralletes) I've been killing it the past few weeks. Roughly between 2-4 weeks left in my cut. Length will depend on how lean I get in the next 2 weeks. Meticulously counting calories and macros, increasing weight and doing roughly 15 minutes of cardio for every hour spent resistance training. My body looks crazy! I've never looked like this in my life. Fat calipers say that I'm at 9.4% body fat but I don't trust it as I still have a little flab or loose skin or whatever it is just around the belly button, but everywhere else is ripped. Veins popping out everywhere, sadly on my forehead too but whatever, I'll take it. I'm definitely starting to feel the cut in means of lack of energy though, but I'm quite pleased with how I look. Now to finish this cut, and start a lean bulk. I'm stoked to add some more mass now.
That is awesome man! What was your starting weight, and where are you at now. I forget off the top of my head, but didn't you lose like 40lbs or some shit? This is why the gym is so damn addicting, not just from the physical aspect, but mental as well. You look great, feel great, and are proud of what you, individually, achieved. That is what it is all about!
Appreciate 0