View Single Post
      11-07-2019, 07:01 AM   #1426
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Let me know what you think. On a side note, they don't come with instructions and you would assume by looking at them that can be used on either hand.

But one of them will have a very small almost hidden tag that designates it as "Right". Just wanted to give you a heads up.

But I use these when doing heavy deads, and pull-ups when hanging extra weight on me.
Much appreciated! I'm looking forward to trying them out. I can see myself continuing to use them after the hand heals for certain lifts. Looking forward to using them on pull-up bar for lower abs. I can usually lift my hips for more reps than my grip will allow me to hang on to the bar. Forearms don't start burning before I'm finished, but diminished grip strength in the right has was a factor before.

Side note, since I haven't been able to lift for almost 2 weeks now; (it's really driving me insane but I also realize there are those out there with far worse injuries than mine, so I try not to bitch too much) I've been even more focused on caloric intake and cardio. Some gray area here on how I feel about it, but the results since Sunday are hard for me to fathom. Since Sunday I have lost 3.8 pounds and almost a full percent of body fat. I'm not a fan of weighing as little as I do right now, it honestly kinda scares me; but with a high percentage of body fat and low weight, I've got to break past this skinny fat mode. As soon as I can start lifting again, the cardio will be cut back to about 25% of my gym time and only done in order to keep my calories for the day where I need to them be. At the end of the day progress is progress, just trying to be mindful to make it not be bad progress.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8209.00