View Single Post
      06-03-2016, 08:43 AM   #4
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5, i3s

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
So I did legs yesterday with my coworker, went pretty hard but I thought I maintained great form throughout, wasn't concerned. Today was my push day. Towards the end of my workout, I was getting ready to do another set on seated tricep dips when all of a sudden something went wrong with my knee. It just started to go numb and feel like it was swelling up. Before I knew it, I couldn't fold my knee (heel towards butt). I walked to the locker room, rested for a bit and it seemed to get back to normal, got mobility again. Right now I'm fine again. I tried jogging in place a bit to see what it feels like, and I feel some kind of light pressure, so I stopped (and I'll be laying off high impact cardio for a while).

Now it's occasionally giving me a weird sensation that I have to try and bend/crack/pop it. I've been doing this with my left knee for years, maybe that one is torn too?

Any input? I'm more scared that I won't be able to play any recreational sports anymore.
I've torn both of mine. You would definitely know. However, a slight tear could still give you pain. Is it still swollen? I would still go see an ortho. Mine were both bad tears so the pain is very evident. (Thanks soccer!)
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 0