View Single Post
      04-13-2020, 02:17 PM   #10
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Biting/picking at my fingernails. Hate it, can't help it. Would probably pay money to stop it.
I hadn't really thought about it, but I suffer from a similar issue. I cut the tip of my index finger off years ago with a pair of scissors in an unfortunate office zip tie incident. After the tip of my finger "healed" it is now completely numb. I find myself constantly rubbing it with my thumb. It just feels weird. One the ex's used to get upset with me when I would touch her with it. The odd thing is that I can put pressure on it and a person can see how flat the tip was when it was sliced off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
I pick at hangnails. Find myself scratching my thumb with my index finger a lot. I’ve been doing it for so long I don’t even realize that I sometimes make it bleed. Doesn’t even hurt!

I also pace while I’m on the phone. I quite simply cannot stay put if I’m on the phone. I’ll walk circles in the office or laps around in the garage. No idea why.
I trend to pace a lot while on business calls as well. I'm a smoker, so when I get calls that I know may take a while, I'll excuse myself from the office and have a smoke whilst I pace.
Appreciate 0