View Single Post
      03-01-2021, 10:43 AM   #3
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

I don't have it but have been considering Hulu Live TV though. I know what you mean about getting ripped by the cable companies, in my case Comcast/Xfinity. I don't remember where I saw it but there are some good articles out there comparing all the different streaming services including YouTube TV, Hulu Live TV, etc.

I mean seriously, what's this shit about "regional sports fee" costing me 10 bucks? Then there's the "broadcast TV fee" of $19.45!

Like "kscarrol" said, you don't truly "cut the cord" entirely because you need the Internet service. That's where I'm stuck right now. I'm also considering moving to AT&T fiber since it's now available in my area but I don't like the fact they force you to use their proprietary gear to use it. Their "gateway device" I heard can be problematic and sometimes old, depending on which make/model you get? I happen to really like my Netgear WiFi router as it does an excellent job of distributing a strong signal throughout my home. I guess if you know what you're doing you can work around this by using a bridge mode or DMZ plus something or other, depending on model, etc.

Last edited by TiMSport; 03-01-2021 at 10:51 AM..
Appreciate 0