CnoteMD
Commander in Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
I have been using pc's for over 15 years. Even though I do not currently work in the IT field, I had become fairly proficient with computers. I worked in computer labs and did internet technical support to help pay for college and for the past 6 years or so, I even starting building my own systems.

I would have never thought that I would switch to a Mac. However, I got sick of the constant security issues with Windows. I always kept my virus software updated and had a reputable spyware blocker/cleaner, that would run automatically several times per week. Despite my best efforts, my computer got infected with Trojans on more than a couple occasions. I would also have to format my computer and start from scratch every year or so. That whole routine is what prompted me to switch to Mac.

I have several friends who make a living working with computers, but when they come home they use Macs. I must admit there are still a few programs (Exact Audio Copy, Tag & Rename, Microsoft Money) that I had on Windows that I haven't found good Mac replacements, but I don't think that I will ever go back to pc's.
Appreciate 0