General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
That is a biased statement though. Therefore Mac is not more user friendly.

It just works? Sounds like you are walking billboard there. Guess what if Windows is maintained properly and proper software is used it can work seamlessly aswell.
How does a biased statement make a Mac not more user friendly? Explain to me how Windows is more user friendly than a Mac? I've been using MS products before Windows even existed. Have you had a lot of time on a Mac? Try having one for more than a few minutes at a time. How am I a billboard? I do not profit AT ALL from Macs. I do not use Macs in my professional environment, if anything, it hurts my line of work by saying they are better desktop units for your average end-user. Windows maintenance is more than it should be. Have you ever installed a Service Pack on a server?

Quote:
Searching? Ever used Vista? Get a copy and then let me know. I am not trying to protect Windows. Shoot I could care less. But people attack Windows with things that are just wrong. Sure windows has some issues but it has a huge market.
All you are doing is making assumed statements. Have I used Vista? I have. We have tons of copy at work. I work at a corporate facility for one of the top 5 banks in the nation. "People attack Windows that are just wrong." Like what? I already told you I don't want Vista. It is a horrible product until the Service Packs come out. Do you see Vista in the professional environment much? Nope. Do you know why? Because it's not needed. Having a "huge market" really doesn't mean much.

Quote:
Also you like the fact that you are limited hardware wise? Any IT guy would love to have choices.
Why would I want more choices if the ones Apple provides are enough for me?

You sound like Windows guy who doesn't have much experience with Macs. You know what, I used to never want a Mac either, until I bought one. The fact is, most Mac users these days are new users. They find ways NOT to use Windows. I use Windows all day at work and I don't touch Windows at home unless I want to play a game. Again, I have no profitability in promoting Macs as my line of work has NOTHING to do with Apple/Mac.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0