sinnet112
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E89 Z4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
That is a biased statement though. Therefore Mac is not more user friendly.

It just works? Sounds like you are walking billboard there. Guess what if Windows is maintained properly and proper software is used it can work seamlessly aswell.

Searching? Ever used Vista? Get a copy and then let me know. I am not trying to protect Windows. Shoot I could care less. But people attack Windows with things that are just wrong. Sure windows has some issues but it has a huge market.

Also you like the fact that you are limited hardware wise? Any IT guy would love to have choices.
Tell me how hard it is to maintain Windows properly. I can't name one person, even an IT person, who hasn't had to install some sort of virus scan or anti-spyware application, thus slowing down the computer and hogging up its resources. Not to mention the fact that "Plug and Play" in Windows is an absolute load of garbage. Hunting for drivers became almost a monthly chore.

And for what it's worth, Vista copied the features found in the current generation of Mac OS X Tiger, which is already a few years old. They practically even look the same, again, it's Microsoft doing what it does best, which is taking other people's technology and making it their own.

And not going to lie, but, I don't really consider a 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo computer with 4 GB of RAM and a dedicated 256MB graphics card to be limited hardware. Nor is a Quad-Core Xeon tower limited either.

And like OC 335i, no I don't have anything to profit from by saying this, I'm just a switcher who actually used to sell PCs but became fed up with how Microsoft has evolved and found solace in the fact that the Mac is just that much better at doing what I want it to do.

Z4 sdrive30i | Deep Sea Blue | Ivory White Nappa Extended Leather | ZSP
Appreciate 0