View Single Post
      02-03-2019, 01:39 PM   #17
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
The thing is this started off really positively; the CFO at the time became real close to me; the moment the board realized they were losing money... things changed overnight. The CFO is now long gone and everyone left is a straight shark trying to exploit everyone to the max. The funniest part of this whole thing; the economy is booming and they could care less about employee turnover. Not only do I do my job but there is always an expectation for more and this lack of structure / management makes it that much more difficult. They are saying we should be lucky to have jobs after not giving raises... fuck em.
Yeah, that's what happened to me at the place I mentioned. One of the best parts of the job was the world-class depth of executive management talent. The CEO, CFO, CTO, COO, VP engineering, VP of Sales, etc. All star players who were either fired or just quit when things turned bad. These guys went on to bigger careers at Apple, Tesla, and the like. They were replaced with total f'ing morons whose only motivation was their own pocketbooks at the expense of everyone and everything else.
Appreciate 1
ASAP10159.00