United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 iX xDrive50/2019 X3 M40i

2022 iX xDrive50 EPA Range: 324 Miles

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
The BMW USA web site is now listing the official EPA range:

“Range iX xDrive50: Up to 324 miles”

Happy to see the EPA test results exceed the original 300 mile estimate.

Official Press Release:
Combined 516 hp and electric all-wheel drive. 0-60 mph in 4.4 sec.
EPA range up to 324 miles.
Available 5G and Personal eSIM
MSRP of $83,200 plus $995 Destination.
U.S. market launch expected in Q1 of 2022.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – June 1, 2021…BMW is proud to announce the BMW iX xDrive50. Conceived from the outset as purely electric mobility, the iX sees BMW redefining its successful Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) concept. The BMW iX has been created to provide something beyond just mobility – an exhilarating driving experience combined with a sense of well-being for both drivers and passengers all the while enjoying the journey with safety, security and in luxury.

The iX xDrive50 brings together the company’s latest developments in the fields of design, sustainability, connectivity, electrification and digital services. The expertise accumulated by the BMW Group over many years in the area of sustainability has been channeled into the manufacturing of the BMW iX xDrive50. The most exacting environmental requirements have been put in place throughout the value chain and for the full life cycle of the car. Key components include closely monitored raw materials extraction, the exclusive use of electricity from renewable sources in the production process and an extraordinarily high proportion of recycled materials.

Some of the advanced technology features making their BMW debut in the 516 hp iX include DC fast charging at up to 195 kW, available 5G and Personal eSIM support, a single-piece panoramic glass roof with electrochromic shading, the BMW Curved Display and iDrive 8, BMW Digital Key Plus with ultra-wideband radio technology, available Bowers and Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound with 4D audio and the iconic BMW kidney grille serving as an intelligent sensor panel with self-healing capabilities.

A more powerful iX M60 model, with over 600 hp and the first all-electric Sports Activity Vehicle from BMW M GmbH, is planned for the future.
Jason40672.00
FCX52365.50