Sicario
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
Ok I guess his not " 1, not 2, not 3, yes 4 times switching teams. Welcome to competitive basketball LBJ. Should be interesting how LBall adapts to his new role. Let's see how long it's going to take, before his dad opens his mouth. Lakers are a young team, and I can't see them getting to, or winning a championship. This was definitely a decision LBJ made, that had the best interest of his family. And I sure can't knock him for that. Family first.
Definitely.

I think it's a shame the level of hate NBA fans throw at James win or lose. Is he the GOAT? I don't know, it's all a matter of opinion; however, at the end of the day, the dude is incredible. Paired with the right people he's proven to be an animal. Hell, MJ paired with the right people was incredible. I just think it's a shame that the sport will not recognize greatness and what he has brought to the game. I'm a Celtic's fan and have been my whole life, but I really appreciate watching him and what he has done for he game. He's done more than 99% in the last 20 years in my eyes. Anyways, it is what it is.

Go Boston!