View Single Post
      04-05-2020, 01:11 AM   #4
Leto1701
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Well I had the time for a couple of drives with the wife. Also to ceramic coat it during a business day (the office of the detailer works as well as any other office). Although Germany also overreacted well past the real transmission mechanisms.

(closing clubs, sports stadiums, anything where people are very close and because of the ambient sound volume scream their virus load at each other would have been fine as the virologists who actually studied our super-spread events in Ischgel and a Carnival session in one federal state say, everything else is questionable, only Sweden responds appropriately)

We don't have a lock down and can roam around freely keeping some distance to people not living in the same household. Temperatures go up and the sun is shining. Would be great roadster weather but it is so good we reactivated the e-bikes yesterday and will drive around today again.

When I visited a friend for our 30 years traditional every Tuesday night Indian take away dinner I noticed that the low traffic really helps range. The about 40 km round trip typically at 3°C does get very close to range limit in EV only mode, now I had at that temperature 9km left, don't think I ever stopped on the way...

The roads to some local hilltop drives have been closed though because of too many people (especially bikers) where flooding them and the distancing became problematic. Other then that if you are allowed to and have great weather this is a perfect time for a roadster, guaranteed not to infect anyone driving by...

Stay healthy and sane!
Appreciate 0