12-03-2023, 10:11 AM   #40
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
Maybe you have noticed we are being forced to pay for the development, use and soon we will be required to purchase EV's. Otherwise we wouldn't give a dam what anyone drives.
First part yes, second part isn't happening and when it doesn't I'm sure it will all be thanks to your amazing spam posts on every single EV thread. Thank you for single handedly saving ICE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS_SN View Post
I watched hagerty, carwow,Top gear. All of them gushing and giggling around mostly about 0-60 times. I was getting the want factor
Then saw this guy absolutely dismantling the hype and he made sense.

https://youtu.be/qQx3_aCWQsU?si=WoxzpPcM55-fXTRj
Duude... can this guy be anymore freaking obnoxious duuuudde!!! Duudde this is what I imagine everyone in the "still want an EV thread sounds like". No way I could sit through 17 minutes of this duudes talking head.

However I did try skimming through to see what his counter points were. He had none. Just general anti EV hate crap, not green, running out of resources, Elon sucks etc... again nothing specific to this vehicle. The only point I heard him make which was legit is that specs are not what was promised 4 years ago. True. It's more expensive and has less range. Could have been a 1 minute video.
Appreciate 0