View Single Post
      03-02-2021, 03:00 PM   #3
Bongoxxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 340 XDrive

Played soccer when I was really young, then moved to baseball when I was 8 got bored with baseball and started golfing around 10 and still play today. Played tennis for a while too, but only play the odd time now.

Started skiing about 4 years old and downhill raced from the age of 11-14, still ski today, but not as much as I’d like to.

Started curling about the age of 10 and continued through junior year at high school. Came down to last shot to represent Ontario at the Canadian Juniors and our skip missed an easy takeout to lose by 1. the wife and I are thinking about getting back into curling next season.

Played basketball and volleyball from elementary school through high school and played lacrosse all through high school as well.

Also played on a club volleyball team along with provincial and national team. Had a number of scholarship offers to play volleyball, but ended up with some shoulder issues in my junior year of high school that limited the offers. Decided to stop playing “competitive” volleyball after high school and just played on a couple rec teams at university. Been 6’ tall since grade 7 and haven’t grown an inch height wise since. Helped that I had a ridiculous vertical jump at that age and could dunk a basketball in grade 7

Played lacrosse at university and stopped when I graduated.

Played in a rec indoor soccer league for 5 years as a keeper, but stopped the season before COVID hit. Found it was just too hard on the body diving around and getting kicked once or twice a week from those taking the “rec” game a little too seriously.

Now I stick to golf in the summer and skiing in the winter.

Thinking back, my parents must have been excited when I got my license and didn’t have to drive me to all the practices, games and tournaments over the years. I was engaged in something pretty much every day of the week.
Appreciate 1
Mosaud19983920.00