08-21-2014, 03:06 PM   #179
drlonline
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 i8 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carac View Post
Don't want to jinx it, but I'm fairly certain my car will be on a boat by Monday. It's been "Production Complete, Awaiting Carrier" since 08/12/14. Almost 2 weeks to move it the 260 miles to the port seems reasonable. i3s have been taking 6-10 days from completion to on a boat so maybe that's a good indication. What's going to be frustrating is that I've also seen where cars have been on a boat for 4 days before the status even changes from "Quality Check"/"Production Complete, Awaiting carrier" to "In Transit, Released to Carrier". The "Integrity" leaves Sunday and the "Tulane" Leaves Monday. Fingers still crossed. (And maybe if I say it enough it will come true)
There may be a way to check to see if the car is on a ship that is more up to date than the info BMWNA provides. Enter your VIN in the Cargo ID box and the W&W site (https://offices.2wglobal.com/offices...uickSearchPage) will tell you if your car is on a ship and the ship's name. I plan to check this weekend, as I'm hoping my car is on the ship that departs Bremerhaven on Saturday.
Appreciate 0