View Single Post
      01-16-2019, 12:13 PM   #39
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
i just got a cell phone ticket. I have two cell phones. That are in my cupholder. Reach for my chapstick the cell hpone falls on to gear selector. I look down; pick up phone; shift gears; brake; signal;clutch in and out; oh and also steer; and cop comes out and says I was texting. LMAO. Like u just cannot make this stuff up. Plus he is in a parking lot; my windows at 18% tinted and he says he saw me in the car????? lol mandatory court apperance; so the judge can baby me and say how dangerous it text and drive...my screen time is avg 30 mins. I dont text anyone. U also gotta go to court for having snow on ur car and not clearing it off. Like the amount of time it takes to fight this; might as well just bend over and take it. Meanwhile people are facetiming in the left lane and just continue on their merry ways. Legit haven't taken the M out in 2 weeks and a 5 min trip to the chiropractor I get a ticket in my hometown of 26 years; by the son of a police chief whom was ousted on misconduct violations. ugh.

meanwhile houses in my neighboorhood were robbed during broad daylight; and this ass hat is posted on a intersection during rush hour to ticket traffic violations.

What happened to actual police work. Its so easy to be a cop, in a rich ass town. Nothing bad happens. Whereas LA cops have to legit fear for their lives every second.

Idk i aint MLK, so Im just venting, but god damn can a man get a break out here

TL;DR--> you are guilty until proven innocent in MUNCIPAL court. simple as that. there aint no jury, and the muncipal judges are appointed by the mayor; in a bankrupt town with some of the highest tax rates in the state.

I know; I know. it is what it is. Damn shame.

I know off topic; but like people on a two lane mediated highway have been crossing the road and walking up and down it at night; and the cops let it slide. Cause u pick a bum up and drop him off somewhere and thats the end of it no revenue. Only for you to pop him with your car.

You do realize towns can not make money solving robberies.
Appreciate 0