Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
Up to you, Templar. Losing weight by artificial means (drugs, surgery, etc.) can be quite unhealthy. Losing weight by eating healthy and working your ass off isn't. Hard work and good eats never killed anybody. We're not doing it for money, and I doubt any of us would risk our health to win some stupid internet wager. What we're doing is having a friendly competition to push each other to be better. Nothing wrong or risky with that. I respect your decision, though.
I didn't say I was losing weight through drugs or any other artificial means, I'm just taking it slow. Taking a step by step approach to weight loss is recommended over drastic loss in a month or so. The risk of putting the weight back on fast is very high, and the constant ups and downs in your body weight is unhealthy.

Basically, I will cut things out of my diet over time. Right now I have a lot of caffeine in my diet (in the form of sugary iced teas, sodas, etc). I need to cut that stuff down over time. If I do it too fast, there is a possibility of caffeine withdrawal. I have had it before. It gave me a pretty brutal headache and some other problems with my energy levels for a few days. Then it subsided. Asking a nutritionist I was recommended to take it slowly.

Basic things like that can make it a lot easier and a lot more healthy.