Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
1. And what job exactly are you referring too that you need the best "tool" to do as a civilian?

2. Also, just because it's the best tool doesn't make it the right choice for everyone to use.

No one should be able to walk around a Walmart or Target strapped with a semi-automatic across their back.
Who can walk around with a gun strapped to their back? Surely nobody in California, or New York....or Nevada.....or Florida....or....?!?

The AR may not be the tool for you, but it's the go-to tool for me and many others.
I know you've seen the headlines. It's happened quite a few times, I believe last I saw it was in Texas. I'm sure you can pull up the news articles online.
That's not a common practice at all. I don't take outlier situations and apply it liberally.
Fair enough. I looked at how the law allows this though, which is where my point stemmed from.

And also for you mentioning you needing the AR and how it could be the best tool for your job. I have no problem with yourself being a cop carrying one in your squad car. Indeed it may be the best weapon for you if needed.

But like I said, I'm not saying people shouldn't own weapons. I do think though as I previous mentioned we need tighter gun control laws and potentially limiting civilians on what can be owned (such as ARs).
Appreciate 2
Littlebear3509.50
TiMSport12803.00