09-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #9
xtac
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F80 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2fire View Post
I actually ordered one today. My iPhone 3G is so good that i was curious, cant wait.
Nice! Which one did you order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhkim View Post
whats up ive had my imac for 2 years when the 24" aluminium ones came out.. just traded my iphone for a blackberry today actualy. Couldn't stand the iphone lagginess
That's a first, What lagginess did you experience? which iphone did you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
I've been a mac guy for 20 years I have a 17 power book and a 24 iMac. Just got the time capsule too. I love them all!
20 years wow, nice. Still on the powerbook! you must get new macbook. I never bothered with the time capsule but it is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomama69 View Post
I got my first Mac just a few weeks ago when I transfered jobs. The company I am with now uses Mac and issued me a 2.33Ghz MBP. I fucking love this thing. I also have Blackberry Bold, and not an iPhone.
Only thing greate than owning a mac is when you didn't pay for it, nice. Soon you will get rid of the bold btw blackberry software is coming out for the mac there couple years behind but i hear its great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
My first mac:

I had an Apple IIgs growing up, but that doesn't count. Went through many macs after that MDD G4 Powermac because I always wanted the latest/greatest. Every one of my macs have been pretty much rock solid. These days I have a 17" Unibody Macbook pro maxed out with the 3.06Ghz processor and 8 gigs of ram. Laptops are so fast these days that desktops are unneeded for most tasks.
I got a chance to play number crunchers on the older macs. I didn't know the pro could take 8gigs thats crazy, definitley would not need a desktop for that. If you did you could just hook up the apple cinema, or buy a dell 30"
I used to hook up my macbook to a 19" dell lcd and use the mighty mouse & kb.