05-17-2020, 08:51 PM   #137
jamesinaz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 2017 540i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstein55 View Post
Let's hope your choice will stick this time Going to go for a new one off the lot, used, or custom order?
Hey, I respect that comment. I AM indecisive this purchase.

I expect to go off the lot. I am now trying to decide if I am willing to own a black car. The one(s) with all the options and interior I want both come in black. And it is a beautiful metallic black also. Have to decide if I'm willing to wash a car more often than once a decade.

I'm sleeping on it and awaiting his next email. The salesman is a pro and I know I'll get a follow up email in a few days. When he does I'll see what price they can do as I'll know if I'm willing to live in a black car by then. MSRP is right around $77K and based on what I'm reading hearing a reasonable price is about $71.5K. Guessing if I wake up ready to deal with a black car and they do that price I'm in a new car before next weekend and returning my leased BMW early.

Weird the 1.9% interest rate is only for base unit Porsche. Not for the S class. Might just buy it. I am sitting out of the stock market and what the hell.
Appreciate 1
stein_325i25083.00