View Single Post
      02-27-2019, 07:52 AM   #18
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
I seriously think folks who create this content ought to be punished to the full extent of the law. It's all fun and games to say 'survival of the fittest' until it's your kid that is harmed.

My daughter is 4 years old. I will frequently allow her to watch 'YouTube Kids' because I feel that it is a safe space for her and she enjoys the freedom of being about to navigate and choose her own programming content to watch. I keep close watch over her in a general sense, but I can't manage every aspect of her life and nor should I be expected to, otherwise she won't grow into making her own positive decisions.

The fact that this type of stuff has been found embedded in YouTube Kids content, such as Peppa Pig, is quite concerning to me as a parent and it makes me sad that people in society today think this is funny or acceptable in any way.

I hope that the companies that this content is being embedded into are able to create ways to secure their domains and I hope that law enforcement is able to track down the originators.
King Rudi13154.00
Titan942.50
Soul_Glo13346.00