09-19-2005, 12:55 AM   #90
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Yes i agree that there are women out there that totally ruin men. My mom has a friend who basically prostitutes her daughter (shes 23). Shes dating this 30 yr, divorcee, 2 kids, inheritance baby.. Hes always taking her to trips (and the mother), buying her a hummer..etc. Yet, whenever they're at my restaurant sitting w/ us..all they do is shit talk this guy, and all the stuff he bought her. When they're off on a trip- its all bout how nice he is, and whenever they get back- its all bout how weird he is. God they are so annoying to me.

Yes i do want a man that will provide for me and make sure im taken care of (like daddy does), its called security. No one wants to suffer, however, if found someone who didnt have much, but gave everyting they had to make sure i never was unhappy..well then of course i would never leave him. My mom always tells me.. you say that now, but wait till you marry someone poor, u will have so many probs. Im a romantic, so i always tell her no mom, as long as the love is there. She said, ya give it 10yrs, everyone ends up the same. LoL-thanks mom!